- Born in 1966 and raised in Germany.
- From age 7 had private piano tuition.
- Taught piano from age 14 onwards.
- Moved to London in 1984.
- Played keyboards and sang backing vocals in various bands in London, most notably electro-goth band “Anno Lucis“.
- Spent a lot of nights in the 80s in the London Goth & New Romantic Scene (Batcave, Frizzby Fox/Hippodrome, Kitcat Club, Slimelight, Camden Palace etc.)
- Jobs in London: waitress, bike messenger, piano teacher, peepshow dancer, translator, and later medical and legal secretary.
- 1990s: Started recording solo music projects.
- 1992: Operation on my sinuses at the Royal TNE Hospital, London.
- 1996-7: Started to learn Web Design and moving away from making music to creating websites.
- Took part in a lot of Sci-Fi conventions all over the UK and one Babylon5 one in Los Angeles, always dressed up in various costumes (see Photo Gallery).
- 2000: Adopted Lugosi & Spider from the RSPCA March.
- Last music projects written and recorded in 2002/3 (Dominatrix Project).
- 2003: Diagnosed with Fibromyalgia.
- 2004: Moved to Lanzarote, Canary Islands (click here for location).
- Started learning Photography (specialising in cats) and setting up Catnip Camera and Picture Lanzarote.
- 2006: Adopted Persian Princess Janelle (after her human “mummy” Teresa died).
- 2007: Diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Currently working as freelance web & graphic designer (see Canariaspace.com).
- September 2009: Rehomed Janelle with a good friend because of problems she had with Lugosi (constant fights, dislike in general – Janelle is *really* happy in her new home!), and adopted 4 1/2 month old ginger female kitten Ruby Akasha from SARA.
- November 2009: My Astral Chart added. Click here.
- April 2010: Making a dream come true – went to Tokyo, Japan for my birthday – check out my Tokyo Blog here
- August 2013: First hospital stay since sinus op in 1992 (see above) – another operation survived!
- November 2014: Claim to Fame! Interview and Photo Session with UK Journalist about marrying my cats Lugosi & Spider back in 2004 – article soon to be found in various online publications.
- December 24th, 2014: Made it onto Page 3 of The Sun (UK newspaper)!
Click here to see the article about marrying my cats right under all the topless women! 😉
Click Here for Larger Version of the Article
- April 2016: Dream come true holiday: went to Jerusalem, Israel, for my 50th birthday.
- 2 September 2017: R.I.P. Spider – losing my baby, “husband” and soulmate to cancer. Forever LOVED & MISSED, my sweet boy. 🙁